- We offer a very simple and easy 15 days return policy to you. You can conveniently return any item and avail refund as STORE CREDIT, within 15 days from the date of delivery.
- Please do not accept any order if seal is broken/unsealed at the time of delivery; as such orders will not be accepted if returned.
- In the case of merchandise, returned items must be unused and returned with original packaging and tags in place.
- All items purchased from PAPERTRAIL can be returned within 15 days from the date of shipment (as recorded by the shipping provider). The entire amount will be given back as STORE CREDIT which can be used on www.papertrailindi.com in next 3 months.
- Please make sure that the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self shipped returns, please use a reliable courier service.
- Once your return is received by us, a quality check will be performed on the returned items by our quality team. This is subject to your return having met the requirements of being unused , returned within 15 days.
- In case of self shipped returns, an amount of Rs. 100 will be reimbursed in your account towards shipping costs in the form of STORE CREDIT. This will be done post the quality check.
- Any returned item received by us that do not meet the above mentioned conditions, will not be accepted and will be returned back to you at your expense. No amount will be reimbursed in this case.
- A notification with the status of return will be sent you within 48-72 working hours from the date of receiving the item.
Returning An Item
Before you return an item, please contact our helpdesk team either by calling on ‘+91 9995311888’ or by e-mailing at ‘[email protected]’ to obtain a Reverse Pick Up (RPU) Number. Please have the below information ready before you call or mention them in your requested email –
- Order Number / Registered E-Mail Id
- Product Name
- Pick-Up Address
Once you receive your RPU Number, please re-pack the items to be returned with all original packaging & tags that they were shipped with.